IT Senior Manager
€75,000 - €85,000
My client is currently recruiting for an IT Senior Manager who will be responsible for Development and Implementation of the IT Strategy. This role is on a perm basis.
My client is recruiting for an IT Senior Manager to join the existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of IT Strategy for the client in terms of end to end technology, architecture, software, and business support solutions. A strong background in change management is key to this position. The successful candidate will be a technology evangelist to the board and will retain ownership for all strategic initiatives, projects, and development within the function.
Skills and Experience
- Delivering a strategic IT vision in alignment with leadership team objectives.
- Manage the execution of the IT strategy working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Assume responsibility for IT budget and report on expenditure and progress.
- Capability to plan, manage and monitor the departmental programme of work.
- Drive all initiatives\negotiations in software vendor management (including SLAs).
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (as applicable to IT usage).
- To ensure all IT initiatives are in alignment with IT security policies and standards.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- To own all incident management within IT function.
- Identify requirements for upgrades, configurations, and new systems.
- 10+ Years within IT management (5 years in a Risk or Security role or overseeing same – desirable) ideally in a large indigenous organisation.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT solutions and their specifications.
- Proven track record in technical management, information analysis and application management.
- Proven background in Change Management including a knowledge of principles, tools and techniques utilised to manage and implement change effectively.
- Background in Networking and Communications solution design best practices (desirable).
- 3rd Level Degree in Computer Science, BIS or related field
- IT security Qualification or equivalent (desirable) e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Project Management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince 2) highly desirable