IT Security Lead (Vulnerability/Incident Management)
My Dublin-based client is actively looking to recruit an IT Security Lead (Vulnerability/Incident Management). This is a daily rate contract position offering excellent daily rates.
- Incident Response Leadership: Lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the organisation’s IT Security
- Security Incident Handling: Oversee the handling of security incidents
- Coordination and Communication: Collaborate with teams to ensure a coordinated response to security incidents. Provide timely and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Post-Incident Analysis: Conduct thorough analysis of security incidents
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of incident response activities, including incident reports, analysis, and post-incident reviews.
- Incident Reporting: Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on the status of security incidents, response times, and effectiveness to senior management.
- Develop high level designs
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an IT security environment with a focus on incident management.
- Track record of managing teams and maintaining effective relationships with management
- Significant technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Self-starter, ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Experience of working in a quick paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstration of excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience in researching technologies and developing high level designs
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a technical discipline