Dublin City Centre Financial Services client requires an IT Project Manager for a 12 month contract with experience of working in a Regulatory environment.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the delivery of the proposals and their implementation in scope at a European level and to co-ordinate the delivery of the individual countries scope of works. The role will report to the European Programme Manager and a dotted line to the European IT Delivery Manager.
- Leading the scoping and planning of the initiatives
- Manage the delivery of the initiatives according to scope, time, cost objectives and in line with corporate project standards
- Work with the relevant business (finance, actuarial) and IT (architecture, software, infrastructure) and core programme teams at the Global, European and local country levels to achieve successful outcome and in compliance with necessary controls and standards
- Report to the European programme management on status, budget, risks, issues, dependencies
- Manage key stakeholders
The role at times will also be required to perform necessary analyst duties such as requirements elicitation and documentation just to the required level necessary to move plans along to the next stage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a project management role delivering software/systems solutions
- Experience working in a software development and build environment
- Experience in a fast pace / agile environment
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Ability to manage complexity effectively and guide necessary resources to ensure correct focus
- Be highly collaborative and pragmatic
- Effective communicator and influencer to engage and manage necessary parties for successful outcome
- System analyst skills particularly requirements elicitation and documentation, testing
- University degree or diploma in related field or equivalent professional training and experience.
- Prince 2 or equivalent certification.
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Great location on Luas line
- Subsidized canteen
- 40-hour week
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
27 May 2020
Covid-19 has delivered a crash course in remote working for companies across Ireland many of whom never previously allowed their employees to work from home. When the lockdown was announced, Eolas...
14 May 2020
Social distancing due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is forcing more employers to conduct interviews online. Demand for skilled IT workers in areas like data, web, user experience and project...