IT Project Manager
My Dublin based client is looking for a Project manager to join their team, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate report to the Senior Project manager. The role involves working with all business areas to clearly identify and deliver requirements as well as working with development teams to ensure all work is well scoped and designed.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical;
- Delivering to agreed time, cost and quality/scope constraints for allocated projects;
- Working with the product and delivery teams to analyse, estimate and create tasks from requirements;
- Leading the coordination of project plans, resources, communication, documentation and status reporting;
- Managing the project across its lifecycle from discovery to handover;
- Acting as a liaison and support for business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions;
- Creating supporting documentation where required; and
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven project management experience and project management certification.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including developers, product owners, senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good working knowledge of project management tools including Visio.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to respond to business priorities and needs.
- Such further or other duties as may be allocated by your manager from time to time.