IT Project Manager
My Dublin based client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their organisation to drive an IT transformation piece for the whole organisation. This is a permanent role.
My client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to work with them in understanding their needs as an organisation and oversee a strategy to drive their IT mission throughout their organisation. The candidate will work with senior management to execute on a wide variety of strategic and transformative projects aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the business. This role will directly support all transformation initiatives and ensure readiness of current services for transformation.
- Excellent understanding of the changing IT environment and its implications for the organisation.
- Previous experience of successfully working on IT transformation and organisational change projects.
- Experience of setting an IT strategy and gaining buy-in across all levels and departments
- Ability to deliver digital innovation projects using a range of techniques to successfully pilot rapidly and scale if successful.
- Proven track record of managing complex web development projects and strong understanding of the digital technologies behind them.
- Strong vendor management experience
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- 5 years’ + transformation & change management experience.
- Project Management Qualification.
- Vendor Management Experience.
- Excellent communication experience both written and verbal.
- 3rd level qualification in IT.