IT Project Manager
Dublin / Hybrid
€85,000 - €95,000
Global Distribution client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their existing PMO team. Excellent client based in Dublin South West area.
- Take ownership and provide leadership in the successful delivery of extensive transformation initiatives.
- Mobilize and lead diverse scopes of work, projects, and initiatives.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities with existing clients.
- Actively participate in broader market engagement activities, including proposal development.
- Lead the growth and development of the team’s skills and capabilities.
- Establish yourself as a strategic advisor to clients.
- A 3rd level degree in Technology or a related field IT fields
- 5 plus years as a IT Project Manager working on technical implementations in large scale enterprises using both a mixture of waterfall & agile methods
- Nice to have Cloud technology experience especially in the Azure space.
- Good exposure working with 3rd party Software vendors. (Help with RFT/ Tender processes)
- A strong attention to detail and strong stakeholder management skills required.
- Work along side technical teams (Architects/ Developers/ QA and BA’s)
- Analytical thinking – ability to understand a situation
- Prince / IMI/ PMbok or PMP certification or other PM methodology certification required.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Project management certifications (E.g. PMP or Prince 2)
- 3rd level degree in a related discipline or relevant experience.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid working options – 2 or 3 days on site per week in Dublin Area near Newlands cross
- Pension scheme
- Bonus program
- Life and income protection cover
- Additional Allowances and benefits