IT Programme Manager
My Dublin based client is looking for a IT Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The critical nature of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager within our Chief People and Information Office (CPIO) who can lead the delivery of several IT Transformation initiatives.
- You will be responsible for managing the programme delivery of a broad range of projects, promoting a user-centered design approach while partnering with the business to ensure that programmes are aligned with the business strategy.
- You will define and maintain realistic project plans, ensuring programmes of work are correctly allocated and resourced to meet the desired the goals and outcomes of the business.
- You will manage the programme delivery of a broad range of projects in support of our IT transformation including digital solutions, data analytics, cloud-based developments, control centre tools and market and management system evolution.
- You are a certified Programme Manager with extensive experience in structuring and executing complex projects.
- Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to develop programmes and deliver them within financial and resource constraints.
- Exceptional leadership skills
- The ability to develop and communicate and “sell” the programme objectives
- The ability to inspire and motivate staff
- The capacity to maintain alignment with the business strategy
- A high degree of political sensitivity, astuteness and the ability to use the informal power structure of the organization to achieve programme success and overcome obstacles.
- Minimum a third level degree/ masters qualification