IT Systems and Network Engineer ( Someone who has 2nd/ 3rd Level Support skills and who has good scripting skills)
A new role has opened up for IT Network Engineer (2nd/3rd Level) for a large Multi-National client and you will be supporting circa 1500 users in Dublin City Centre (3 offices in Dublin area). All work for now is WFH due to C19.
Required technical skills:
• Desktop virtualization technologies or Equivalent (Vmware or HyperV)
• Ms networking technologies – Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, ADFS.
• Microsoft cloud technologies e.g. Azure, Microsoft365. (nice to have)
• PowerShell or good Scripting skills (for windows Automation)
• Cisco networking technologies o network security technologies
• Configuration tools
• Some exposure to Linux / Unix.
– 5+ years of experience in a Network Administration experience.
– 3 to 5 years working in 2nd and 3rd level support
– 3rd level IT Engineering Qualification.
– ITIL background nice to have
– Must demonstrate strong analytical and critical decision making skills.
– Strong communications skills and fluent English needed
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Feb 2021
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are rarely out of the news at the moment. Late last year, Paypal announced the launch of a new service enabling its customers to buy, hold and sell cryptocurrency...
17 Feb 2021
While many companies switched to remote working in response to the Covid-19 pandemic last year, employers faced a lot of practical difficulties. There was the immediate challenge of providing and...