My Dublin city centre based client is looking for an IT Network Analyst who has some good knowledge of ISO27001/ Security firewall skills.
You will be working very closely with the Security Manager to help monitor, plan and implement my client’s Information Security program. Our client is a large corporate firm based in Dublin City centre who has over 2000 users in Ireland. The role will involve supporting Windows Servers, VMware, Cisco and Security network systems.
• Help with the review and compliance of security policies, standards and procedures
• Investigate, respond to and report on security incidents and help Implement security technologies
• Analyse IT security risks/vulnerabilities and implementing security controls
• Work with the security team to maintain my clients’ Information Security Management System.
• Work with vendors to ensure compliance with internal security requirements
• Monitor security systems for coverage and compliance and assist with the vulnerability management processes.
• 3-5 years ‘of networking experience with an emphasis on information security, information technology or risk management.
• Solid exposure to networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN, Databases, virus management, intrusion detection/prevention and encryption
• Some experience with security tools such a Malware product, Firewalls, Encryption products
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to document new security processes, procedures or policy
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Aug 2019
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is a senior executive on a company’s leadership team. Along with other senior executives like the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Chief Operations Officer...
30 Jul 2019
Everyone at Eolas Recruitment was thrilled when Katie Taylor became the undisputed lightweight champion of the world in June. Katie’s comments, reported in the Irish Times by Michael Dorgan, really...