Our Dublin based client are looking for an IT Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Great opportunity with a well established business. Position can be performed on a hybrid model
• Management of the information technology and computer systems for the business
• Development of the IT Strategy in conjunction with the overall business
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Managing, overseeing and planning timeframes for major IT projects to include the system updates, upgrades and migrations
• Analyze business needs by partnering with various stakeholders across the organization to plan, develop and deliver IT solutions.
• Conducting regular system reviews with a plan for compliance on the annual audit
• Coordinate, plan and manage all technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Assuring all IT activities are performed to a high standard
• IT Security and Cyber Security Management
• Disaster Recovery Plans & Tests
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
• Vendor Management is important
• Selecting, sourcing, and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Identify various opportunities for team training and development
• Carrying out regular appraisals of staff and vendors
• Excellent skills working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage
• Must have strong experience in the leadership and managing of large IT projects and manage the roll out of IT infrastructures.
• Knowledge on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making ability. Capacity to lead when required.
• Project management skills that includes organization, planning and time management
• Strong communication skills and ability to work across the whole organization
• Must be results driven with a collaborative style and positive attitude
• Must have a dynamic attitude and be flexible and open to change when required
• Ability to clearly explain work being performed to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...