IT Investment Analyst
Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - €100,000
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for an Investment Technology Analyst.
You will be working alongside my client’s technology and business area to help on my client’s business development on Investment returns.
- My client is looking for someone with strong coding experience, this is to allow you to work closely and better with the technology areas
- A key role you will play is to help my client make better assessments about the growth prospects or a business, or a trend affecting the technology sector.
- You will focus on business development so experience understanding of various technology-related business models, sales channels, growth strategies etc. would be hugely beneficial
- Proposing and leading the implementation of plans and helping to monitor right through the complete process.
- 5 years’ experience working within a technology firm – with a strong background in technical or business development capacity.
- Strong background and knowledge in Investment sector/ Trading/ Funds
- Experience working in different technology products.
Technically strong across different areas of the technology and product areas.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Database skills may be helpful to evaluating technology-related businesses.
- Previous experience working in an investment company would be a plus.
- Third level degree or higher.
Working Hours & Benefits