IT Infrastructure Lead
Dublin City Centre
€50,000 - €55,000
My client based in Dublin City Centre is currently recruiting for a IT Infrastructure Lead to join the team. This role is on a permanent basis.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Technical / Hands on IT Infrastructure Lead to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the site IT staff and functions supporting the site operations.
- Oversees and provides guidance and direction of IT staff in support of the site operations.
- Oversees and coordinates management of internal systems including infrastructure and software applications and provides and coordinates expert support when necessary.
- Oversees and facilitates administration and maintenance of computer work stations and software applications in conformance to company standards.
- Works with project teams to assist with implementation of IT related systems and applications.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships to ensure compliance to vendor maintenance and support agreements.
- Coordinates with company IT functions to ensure IT assets are supported and maintained.
- Provides or coordinates technical support of IT infrastructure and software applications.
- Lead efforts to install, upgrade, and support applications and functionality, including performance and capacity-related aspects.
- Responsible for technical documentation and specifications, including system designs and test plans as needed.
- Work closely with business analysts to translate/convert business needs into functional and technical solutions; communicate solutions and impacts to stakeholders.
- Document and test code/code packages through the landscapes.
- Work with Architects on system design activities, including infrastructure, applications, security, and process definitions.
- Assist with quality assurance reviews of specifications and delivery output from team members.
- Proactively analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and requests in a timely manner, with quality.
- Seek ways to continuously improve IT work functions and processes; work across IT Teams to implement improvements.
- Track and report development status and timeline to Manager and to appropriate internal personnel and tracking systems.
- Assist senior system analysts manage and communicate system/application, maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies assigned
- Provides support as needed for the site server & storage environment.
- Provides level II/III user support in conjunction with IT Customer Service.
- Insures that all IT production landscape changes are processed through the IT Change Control process.
- Insure that all IT services and support requests are processed using the IT Service Desk processes and procedures.
- Provide, as requested, status reporting and operating performance information to key stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in IT, MIS and/or Engineering preferred or 2 year Associates degree in IT or Computer Information Services with equivalent experience.
- 4 – 6 years experience in comparable IT environment and/or IT lead role.