IT Governance & Risk Specialist
My client is currently recruiting for a IT Governance & Risk Specialist to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be a hybrid model.
My client is currently recruiting for a IT Governance & Cyber Risk Specialist to join the team on a perm basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the definition and ongoing implementation of all IT Governance & Cyber Risk activities across the IT Team.
- Definition of IT governance policies & procedures & ongoing management of same
- Assist with establishment and ongoing management of the Cyber Risk framework
- Management of IT risk events
- Maintenance of the company Business Continuity Management Policy & plans
- Management of IT based audit activities, both internal & external
- Define & embed IT governance structure including policies & procedures
- You will assist with definition of ISIL security framework (NIST and ISO27001)
- You will assist with definition of security policies and procedures, and embedding them into IT and the business teams
- Establish a continuous improvement model & drive within the IT team
- Own both Internal & External governance audits and manage the remediation of any control failures
- Ensures controls are in place for both Security & IT governance & monitors outputs.
- Assist with establishing IT risk framework and controls
- Ensure complete and accurate risk register in place and monitored
- Ensure OSPs and Top tier vendors are risk assessed annually
Essential and Desirable Skills
At least 3 years’ experience in leading IT teams
- Relevant third level degree qualification in IT or
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Model