I am looking for an IT Director to join an Excellent Technology client in South Dublin.
This Director will drive the overall vision and strategy of any Agile projects and will work across a number of the business teams as well as building relationships with key Stakeholders.
- You will play a leading part in the end-to-end of projects.
- Work within the agile teams.
- Make decisions on projects and ensure a clear vision is communicated to the stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in a software engineering/computer science related area.
- 15+ years of software industry experience in software engineering and systems design.
- Experience with licensing systems and methodologies are a big advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with current and emerging industry best practices for component and infrastructure development.
- Proven experience designing and developing robust, enterprise-class software which is highly available, scalable, secure, maintainable, and which is capable of handling high transaction volumes.
- Proven technical leadership with demonstrated ability to understand complex emerging business models, and the implications of changing technologies.
- Experience working cross functionally with distinguished engineers, business leaders, IT and Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative with proven innovation skills.