IT Delivery Manager
Dublin City Centre
€90,000 - €110,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a IT Delivery Manager with a blend of Technical and Product delivery also must come ideally from a consultancy background.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a IT Delivery Manager to join the team.
The candidate must come from a Technical background. Ideally started as an engineer / developer and progressed through architecture and then into C- suite delivery however be able to read code and architecture.
- Ideally the successful candidate will come from a consulting background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing the delivery of projects.
- Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes.
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Technical end-to-end Delivery Management; (Agile, JIRA, SCRUM, Product Management)
- Work closely with different teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag issues.
- The succesful Delivery Manager will come from technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
- You will have worked in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience of working closely with onshore/offshore clients.
- Travel flexibility is desirable as some of our roles will require you to work on client site.