IT Customer Support Engineer
€30,000 - €35,000
Leading IT Company in Dublin Sandyford is looking for a IT Customer Support Engineer who comes from an IT background. Top client and leading IT Software Firm.
The client will look at someone with 1-2 years experience who has a software Application background and who specialises in Application Support, Customer SLA Support or Product Support of Software products.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills who thrives in a collaborative team environment. You will be a part of a team with a passion for Customer Services and with a collaborative upbeat work ethic where you have ownership over the day to day running of the CS helpdesk. Ideally the candidate will be a quick learner with a good mixture of technical and multi-cultural customer facing skills.
- Take sole ownership of the Customer Service helpdesk ensuring that the below tasks are carried out.
- All IT Application customer issues are logged in Jira
- Investigate as far as possible
- Application Support and IT Customer Support carried out
- Once first level is completed, escalate to the correct resource for further investigation
- All time working with the relevant resource to ensure issue is addressed
- At all times communicating with the customer
- At all times making sure SLA’s are being met
- Escalate if issues are not getting addressed
- All logged issues are kept up to date
- Ensure data compliance in line with data protection policies
- Provide weekly status and performance reports
- Co-ordinate out of hours customer support
- Fulfil customer deliveries, ensure deliveries are complete and meet the scope
- Assist with maintaining internal systems and demos, ensuring that they are available and kept up to date
- Look at ways to improve Customer Service systems and processes
- Work closely with the engineering and region teams to ensure that all customer requests get addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain and update internal customer information and documentation
- Provide support to internal business users
- Maintain and update internal CRN tool, Jira as necessary
- Take part in customer conference calls and Web meetings
1-2 years Helpdesk/ Customer Support Experience working for an IT product Company
Strong SLA/ 1st level Support skills
3rd level Diploma or degree
Working Hours/ Benefits
37.5 hours/ flexitime