IT Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a IT Business Partner to join the team. The successful candidate should come from both a Business and Technical BA background.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an IT Business Consultant to join the team. The successful candidate should come from both a Business and Technical BA background. The successful candidate will build & lead technology engagements with the core business. The main key to this role will be the ability to develop relationships within the team and to ensure that delivery of IT services for the business and customers. The role is more of a business management role, however will bring deep & broad technology/ service experience to ensure the business have the required services and levels appropriate for the business and customer requirements.
- Ensure consistent delivery of Divisional IT programmes and projects to the business
- Manage all of the aspects from customer bid management across the life cycle from first engagement, onboarding etc
- KPI’s related to IT Service, performance & Continual Improvement.
- Representation of IT at key business & customer forums.
- Ensure the needs of the business are fully covered in all technology services and solutions.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
Qualifications / Skills
- Previous experience in IT Relationship / Customer Management is a key for this role.
- Previous experience of managing engagement aspect of SLA’s – both inbound to the IT teams, & outbound to the customer teams is important.
Nice to have
- Any previous experience of working with the product would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the regulatory framework in place would be an advantage