IT Business Analyst
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for helping my client review and evaluate business and information and support of their strategic plan.
This is a 3 year fixed term contract with a view to go permanent. My client has a huge focus on a work and home life balance and are very flexible on their working hour
- Engaging with internal customers and internal teams to lead in the gathering of documentation.
- Work closely with the IT team of developers and the stakeholders
- Helping my client’s customers understand the business process to help deliver the projects to a timely manner
- Manage relationship with external parties
- 2 years of experience in a similar BA role
- Experience of business analysis techniques and running workshops
- Strong record of delivery of successful projects and a proven ability to work closely with stakeholders and build relationships.
- An understanding of Agile and Lean Six Sigma methodologies nice to have
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to details and communication experience.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- An understanding and/or experience of public sector would be a benefit
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Standard working hours
- Flexible working hours