IT Business Analyst
My Dublin City client is looking to recruit an IT Business Analyst for a permanent role.
You will work closely with Business Change teams and business experts to ensure that the solutions meet detailed requirements. You will prepare and lead leading formal requirements gathering sessions and workshops with experts across the business, demonstrating an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff and identify potential risks, gaps and issues.
- You will have previous project experience as a business analyst, ideally but not essentially within the utility or energy sectors.
- You will have the ability to operate with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You will also understand the need for the effective governance and oversight process.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Most importantly, you will need to be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to support the delivery of IT projects.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Degree in an IT Related discipline.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Benefits package.