IT Business Analyst – Business Readiness
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for an IT Business Readiness Analyst who will be responsible for documenting Customer Operations (Contact Centre) business requirements.
The successful candidate should have experience understanding business change needs, the impact of those changes, document and support the communication these requirements to our primary stakeholders.
- Support the Business Readiness Manger in successful delivery of the Service Delivery Roadmap.
- Work in partnership with business and technology delivery teams to capture, analyse, define and document deliverable business change requirement for Customer Operations.
- Support and input into the Service Delivery Roadmap and pipeline of change and review Document end to end customer journey processes and business processes to ensure end state is understood and clearly defined
- Represent Customer Operations interests during the design and development
- Drive analysis to identify the systems, processes and people impacts arising from the agreed business
- Use appropriate tools to ensure all impact assessments and data analytics cover end to end processes
- Work closely with Business Readiness partners to ensure impending changes are well understood for a successful implementation
- 3+ years’ in a similar role
- A 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification
- An in-depth knowledge of business readiness & implementation activity within an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with keen ability to problem solve
- Proven track record of deploying change across multiple contact centre environments
- Significant Business Analysis delivery in waterfall/iterative/agile
- Exceptional problem-solving skills & techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills