IT Business Analyst – 6 Month Contract
Dublin City Centre
€400 - €500
My client is a leading corporate firm in Dublin with over 700 staff working for them in Ireland. The manager is looking for a IT BA for a minimum of 6 months in Dublin City Centre.
The purpose of the IT Business Analyst (BA) role is to define and enable the implementation of key products, business capabilities and technologies spanning small and large change.
The BA is the liaison between business and IT functions, as well as our partners, to facilitate delivery of key projects. The BA plans, elicits, analyses and documents business and functional requirements in a challenging, time sensitive environment while also effectively managing the expectations of numerous, diverse, internal and external stakeholders. The BA must ensure that project requirements are captured and are fully understood, technically deliverable and do not exceed the baseline project scope, budget or time-to-market. The role will also require support for the Demand and BA Lead in facilitating the planning and execution of business change, managing the PMO Delivery plan and supporting the annual demand planning and budget prioritisation cycle.
- 5+ years experience in an IT business analysis role
- Excellent standard of fluency in written and verbal English
- Proven ability to deconstruct and express complex information in clear and unambiguous documentation
- Experience of working within a fast paced and complex IT change delivery environment
- Excellent understanding of sales, care, billing concepts and processes
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and terminology
- Excellent understanding of IT solutions and the application of business requirements to IT solutions
- Solid analytical skills and knowledge of software application, database and system design
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong customer orientation and excellent ability to manage customer relationships
- Ability to influence at all levels, but especially at senior management level
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to balance and resolve conflicts
- Attention to detail, good organisation and communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Degree in a computing or information systems discipline or equivalent
- Understanding of the end-to-end operation of Online, CRM and billing systems
- Understanding of project management concepts
- Experience of working in a business analysis role in the IT sector of the customer services sector