Information Systems Manager – ERP / BI Background
Mullingar Co Westmeath
My client based in Westmeath and are recruiting for an IS Manager with a board experience with ERP / Business Intelligence.
The successful candidate must of worked on large BI projects and implementation of an ERP migration / rollout and who has then taken ownership for large scale projects.
- To Gather and document the requirements of the senior management teams in respect of the tactical and target operating models.
- To Perform detailed analysis of these requirements and formulate interim and target operating model solutions within your team
- To Coach the existing team members in best in class presentation techniques and tooling for reporting.
- To be the technical lead within the team on the presentation layer for management information solutions
- To Ensure existing controls and reconciliations are designed or enhanced for the credit portfolio quality reports.
- Where identified, to champion potential improvements to the existing processes or solutions.
- 3rd level qualification, with at least 5 years’ management experience.
- Experience in people management.
- Ability to think strategically when developing solutions ensuring the requirements of all stakeholders are considered.
- Be familiar with ERP systems and ideally have exposure of Infor M3 or Epicor Tropos,
- Experience in project management in systems implementations / change management including definition and specification of business requirements and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Experience in the use of BI tools preferably Cognos.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently.