Information Security Analyst
€55,000 - €70,000
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Very well established company
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join their team. You will be a Subject Matter Expert, contributing to the overall enhancement of IT security within an organisation that is rapidly expanding and transforming. You will be a part of a fast-paced and driven team that strives for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Administration of SIEM/SOC solutions
- Writing custom SIEM/SOC rules, alerts, or reports.
- Monitoring, detecting and analysing any potential intrusions by using advanced analytics of security data sources.
- Part of the team who works to develop the organisations process and improve our ability to combat any Cyber threats.
- Identify any potentially malicious behaviour based on industry standards and best practices.
- Provide technical support on incident investigations, assessing the impact.
- Contribute to overall improvement of security processes and technology in the team.
- Contribute to high standards, procedures, and solutions that mitigate threats and risks.
- Determining the route cause of security concerns and establishing the right course of action
- Definition, development, and implementation of technical security controls/reviews, in line with ISO27001
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related Technology field
- 3+ years of experience on Information Security/Cyber Security.
- Demonstrated technical abilities that are related to cyber security/information security.
- Experience with Agile methods and practices
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience with information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, and NIST.
- Experienced in investigation, analysis and resolution of security incidents using SIEM tools.
- Experience working with XDR systems (management and automation).
- Experience with vulnerability Management
- Experience with cloud security.
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity would be a benefit but not essential