HR Systems Analyst
My Dublin City client is currently recruiting a HR Systems Analyst. In this role you will be supporting users across the company and building strong operational and reporting processes.
In this role you will be supporting users across the clients platform and building strong operational and reporting processes. You are currently in a Systems Administration / Data Analytics role and are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills in a highly professional environment.
- HR system administration using Admin tool in SelectHR for business as usual, new user set-up,
password management and resolving user queries.
- Recording organisational structure changes on the system.
- System testing and managing upgrades, changes.
- Liaison with vendor support on system issues.
- Working with vendor developers on new system functionality, including writing system specs.
- Documenting system procedures as additional functionality introduced.
- System menu management and user group management.
- Bulk uploads of data to system for pay cycles (bonus, pay increases etc).
- Performance reviews support.
- Training for new users on new functionality.
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports and analysing system data.
- Reconciliation of SelectHR data to 3E data and liaising with Finance on discrepancies.
- Assisting HR operations team with payroll reporting.
- Standard headcount analysis reports.
- Practice area Partner reports on organisation structures and reporting lines.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- HR Reporting Projects eg, Agile Working, Gender Pay Gap.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Producing monthly reports to Finance, Business Development and Marketing.
- You are a Systems Analyst with strong data analytical skills
- You have at least three years’ experience and a good understanding of system architecture,
impact of changes to functionality and system capability
- You have expert level Excel skills and advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can support users across the
platform in a timely and effective manner.
- You display the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the company, working
very closely with Finance, IT and other business services departments.
- You are highly organised, with good attention to detail.
- You understand the absolute confidentiality required in this role.
Working Hours & Benefits