Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 1)
€30,000 - €40,000
My Dublin West client is looking for a Level 1 Support Engineer to join its team on a permanent basis.
- Provide 1st Level Support to a broad range of clients and technologies
- Logging, categorizing & prioritizing calls.
- Work as part of a Helpdesk team providing support for all internal users
- Working with the team and management developing solutions
- Comply with all company Policies and Procedures
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 2 years’ experience working in an IT Support role
- Capable of working as a team and as a individual
- Logical thinker
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and products
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Hardware and Software Knowledge for Vendors such as HP, Dell, Lenovo and etc.
- Good understanding of;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Server and Storage hardware (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SAN, tape drives).
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Switches: (Cisco / HP / 3 Com)
- Third level degree or relevant work experience
Working Hours / Benefits
- 40 hours per week – but must be available for after hours if required
- 21 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Flexible work hours
- Long term illness cover
- Life assurance – 4 times the salary