My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for an Helpdesk Administrator ( 2+ years exp) to join the team.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator ( 2+ years exp) to join the team to support in a Windows based environment preferably professional services.
* Active Directory 2008/2012 Administration.
* Experience working within a Helpdesk environment and used a Helpdesk software solution an advantage
* Business Systems Support.
* Anti-Virus administration and management.
* Basic Network Troubleshooting.
* Desktop support for Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office 2010/2016 and Office 365..
* Provide both phone system and printer support.
* Provide I.T. software/hardware troubleshooting and day-to-day support for the office I.T. environment
* Perform I.T. equipment and software installations and upgrades.
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date I.T. maintenance documentation/procedures.
* Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
* Minimum Cert/Diploma qualified in a relevant I.T. or similar discipline.
* 1-2 years’ relevant experience of I.T. support with strong knowledge of modern PC/Server Hardware and Software.
* Experience supporting office I.T. environments would be an advantage.
* Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends.
* Systematic troubleshooting skills.
* Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
* Have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Be able to work well in a team environment.
* Flexible working hours where required
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
8 Sep 2020
History provides some great examples of successful companies that emerged stronger than before from a downturn. Their ability to adapt and innovate was crucial, says Eolas Recruitment Managing...
18 Aug 2020
For IT professionals, business analysis is one of the most interesting areas to work in because it bridges the gap between software developers and end users. The role of the analyst is to translate...