Head of IT Service Management
Our well established Dublin based client is actively recruiting for a Head of IT Service Management professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Responsibility for the operational delivery of IT services to the company
- Ensuring that Service Levels are aligned to business needs and to cost drivers of the company
- Implementing, modelling and supporting ITIL processes
- Updating the overall strategy and approach that will transform the separate Service capabilities
- Develop and maintain IT service catalogues and service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that IT services are aligned with business requirements
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship to implement large complex projects in a collaborative manner and resolve complex challenges.
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Working with the CMO Team to evolve delivery methodologies and build excellence in change management
- Play key governance role
- 10+ years in ITSM and service management roles
- 5+ years in people and functional leadership roles
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining IT service excellence
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and IT service management.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of customers as well as senior management and internal technical staff
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, an ability to create, communicate and support a common vision and direction
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with the ability to confidently prioritise tasks & guide teams
- Ability to build and foster strong, trusted working relationships
- IT Orientated Degree