Head of Change Management
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based is currently recruiting for a Head of Change. This is a permanent role with a flexible hybrid working.
My Dublin City Centre based is currently recruiting for a Head of Change. This is a permanent role with a flexible hybrid working. The Head of Change will lead a portfolio of change programmes for a growing company. The Head of Change will work very closely with the Stakeholder management and will lead important change and integration programme and will be responsible for the local Change team and management of integration & migration projects. This role will report directly into the COO.
- You will Lead and executing delivery of integration & change programmes through the full change & implementation life cycle;
- You will lead the Change team and work hand in hand with local teams & group functions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Group Change framework is embedded within all aspects of change & is being applied proportionally
- You will act as key liaison between local and Group IT in the delivery of services from Group IT & demands placed upon it
- Define & manage programme governance with internal & external providers – including planning the overall programme, monitoring progress and ensuring the delivery of the agreed business benefits;
- Work with management to identify staffing & resource needs within project, function & external teams.
- Ensure management of the key risks, issues & interdependencies including engagement with the risk and compliance functions.
- Manage the delivery in line with agreed budgets, identifying & mitigating deviations in a timely and visible manner; and
- Manage communication to executive & senior stakeholders.
- Define the best way forward for programmes whilst aligning internal & external stakeholders;
- Creativity & problem solving skills with the ability to look beyond the obvious & work out how to avoid & move around emerging problems;
- Experience with leading change within operational & support function areas and/or leading cross border change;
- Willingness to engage in the detail at all stages of the programme lifecycle to ensure clarity of direction and informed prioritisation calls;
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with the ability to work to business-critical and regulatory deadlines;
- Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication, interaction & influencing skills, accepting & offering constructive challenge
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Previous experience in a Head of Change role.
- Relevant Degree
- Formal project management qualifications would be beneficial;
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Flexible Hybrid Working