Group IT Manager
€80,000 - €90,000
My client is looking for an IT Manager who has 3 sites in Ireland and they hire circa 500 staff in Ireland. The role will involve managing a team of three and the IT Manager will look after the IT systems for the LAN/ WAN sites and their ERP Business Applications.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working background in managing IT in a medium sized manufacturing environment. This position will see the successful candidate combine skills in ERP selection & implementation, project management, and technical expertise in IT infrastructure (LAN/ WAN)/ Vendor Management/ Suppliers.
Key Responsibilities/Key tasks – IT Manager:
- Develop an IT Strategy such that technology provides a basis for business growth
- Project manage the selection and implementation of ERP & best in breed Solutions
- To develop and maintain the technology infrastructure to support the business and its evolving needs
- Implement network security and oversee the administration and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure.
- Agree IT service level targets with other stakeholders, and ensure that these are implemented and monitored
- Manage the IT budget
- Manage the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Maintain and develop IT disaster recovery plans.
- Lead, develop & mentor the IT team.
- Develop and manage relationships both internally and with key external stakeholders (suppliers, system partners, etc.).
- Over 10 years IT experience, including 5 years in a management role with a proven track record of managing and delivering ERP projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of IT service issues and their possible impact on the business and operational service delivery.
- Ability to build relationships & influence at all levels in the organization
- Experience in communicating cross-functionally & across management levels in formal & informal settings.
- Familiar with LAN / WAN technologies.
- Proven track record in team management.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong influencer and delegator.
- Strong Commercial experience.