Graduate – Business Analysis, Development or Testing
Dublin City Centre
30,000 - 40,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Graduate (Business Analysis, Development or Testing) to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Graduate (Business Analysis, Development or Testing) to join the team on a permanent basis. The team consists of 5 permanent BAs and has responsibility for the Analysis and Testing of new applications as well as enhancements to and support of existing systems within the Technical Architecture.
The successful candidate will:
- Build relationships with the business to gather, evaluate and clearly document requirements from multiple sources;
- Liaise closely with developers to translate requirements into software and to plan and execute the test activities to ensure high quality deliverables;
- Work on a range of large projects and small changes that make a real difference across all areas of the business;
- Grow their knowledge of the business processes and use that to understand and alleviate problems as well as identify opportunities.
- Testing Experience – would be an advantage
Suitable candidates will have:
- 1-2 years’ in a BA role, preferably in Fund Management or another financial services sector would be advantage.
- A third level computing qualification, ideally 2.1 degree or higher.
- Proven requirements gathering experience across small and large projects.
- Good knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle;
- The ability to absorb information and get up to speed quickly with business processes and systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High levels of initiative, dependability, flexibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness, involvement, openness, and clarity.