Global ITSM Service Delivery Manager
I am currently looking for a Global ITSM Service Delivery Manager to join a great client in Dublin West on a permanent basis
This is a senior position and the client offers a great package.
- Act as the main point of contact for the senior teams and deal with an major IT incidents.
- Ensure IT services are delivered bu 3rd parties and the Group IT within SLA’s.
- Take a lead role in operational and general management
- Review of service delivery tools and processes and help make changes or improvement to the business
- Working closely with project teams for service design, service transition and service acceptance Managing third party service teams phases.
- At least 10 years proven experience with an IT service delivery and customer facing role, preferably in a shared services or matrix model.
- Have experience at a senior level in operational and general management roles with considerable hands-on experience of process, systems and data management and process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean / Six Sigma / TQM / EFQM/ITIL
- Project management, process design and financial budget management experience.
- Experience in managing an ITIL-based support model
- Experience in implementing new Service Design models / ITSM tool
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience implementing ITSM tool
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours
- 25 days holidays