Oracle ERP Development Manager required for top Global Company.
This is a Senior Manager role, reporting to the Global IT Director, responsible for the selection and implementation of the Global Applications across Europe, Japan and US. Whilst primarily application focused the role will be expected to liaise with infrastructure teams ensuring end to end applications will perform appropriately with the right level of information security.
The Development Manager will be responsible for the data and information integration strategy and roadmap development.
A second important part of this role is to perform line management for the Development Team members and managing the delivery of any outsourced suppliers ensuring the projects and applications are delivered to business expectations.
The third part of this role is to be the Business Relationship Manager for the Senior Management team. This role will form part of the Global BRM team, collecting business needs, consolidating them and ensuring good communication lines between the IT delivery teams and the key business resources.
• Provide application and process solutions to meet business requirement ensuring applications are scalable, reliable and manageable
• Propose application software that is best fit for use and lead solution design workshops to ensure software and implementation partner are good fit for the organization and business requirements
• Develop application standards to ensure system stability
• Manage application portfolio, proposing retirements to legacy applications where necessary
• Own the technology implementation for all new applications and large-scale modifications to existing legacy applications
• Application scope includes Oracle EBS, Windchill PLM, Salesforce CRM, Power BI
• Lead process discussions ensuring best of available application features are used to meet the business needs
• Partner with business owner and project manager to build business case, promoting full and best use of the existing or new applications
• Work with IT Director or lead the implementation partner selection process focussing on quality at the right price
• Manage development team providing day to day support, career guidance and mentoring and line management for 2-5 people
• Point of contact for the Europe and Global Management Team for any new project ideas or changes
• Deep understanding of business pain points to propose solutions to address these – both with technology but also with changes to processes
• Understand future business strategy and identify where technology can assist with the implementation of the strategy
• Excellent communication skills to keep the key business stakeholders updated with any new changes coming or with the progress of any critical support issues that they are waiting to be resolved
• Batchelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or business (MBA) preferred
• 15+ years of Application Implementation experience
• Previous lead application experience in cross-country or global projects
• A self-starter capable of using their initiative and getting results
• Business acumen and developing relationship at all levels in the business is a must
• Managing a team of at least 5 members in application development, implementation or management
• 10 years of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...
21 May 2019
Ireland’s gaming industry has expanded steadily in recent years and is poised for further growth due to developments like the popularity of eSports and the rise of mobile gaming. PwC predicts that...