General Accountant – Part-time or Full-time
My Dublin-based client is looking for a General Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can be either Part-time or Full-time hours.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a General Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can have either Part-time or Full-time hours.
You will be joining an international organisation that is rapidly expanding in Ireland. The ideal candidate will be an experienced accountant who is independent and shows initiative.
- Accounts payable and payroll accounting
- Process invoices, monthly expense accruals and accounts reconciliation
- Prepare statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Monitor bank balances, daily cash status, and liquidity forecasts
- Prepare asset, liability, capital, and expense account entries
- Contribute to transfer pricing and cost allocation schedules
- Collaborate with internal and external teams including: Payroll, HR, banks, suppliers, and auditors
- Qualified / chartered accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
- 5+ years’ experience in similar Finance / Accounting roles
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and country GAAP
- Proficient in advanced ERP systems and Microsoft applications
- Experience working in a financial organisation or shared services environment would be desirable
- Can work full-time or part-time hours
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
- 23 days annual leave (or pro-rata if part-time)
- Hybrid working model