Fullstack Software Developer
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting a React Software Developer to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model.
- The Fullstack Software Developer will work with a team of developers to solve complex problems & provide solutions for our UCaaS products.
- You will work within an agile environment with our team of developers across different projects.
- The Fullstack Software Developer will participate in diverse projects & collaborating with multiple engineering teams across the business.
- You will write & ship code in a test-driven environment (TDD)
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to diagnose, understand, & solve problems & to build solutions.
- A A min of 5 years experience in software development, specifically building web applications or platforms in React, Python or Angular.
- Have the ability to master innovative technologies quickly & work effectively in a dynamic & ever-evolving environment that includes distributed teams & customers.
- You will take an active part in all development lifecycle – building the technical design of new features, breaking down complex problems for development & implementation.
- You will create performance-oriented code & cover with unit & automated integration tests.
- You will demonstrate success in mentorship in software development, mainly using an Agile process & with large-scale SaaS products.
- You will support your team in design / decomposition sessions & ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with business requirements.
- You will collaborate with product management & PMO to define milestones & deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing applications.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability.
- Have diverse base of knowledge that allows you to help your team solve complex technical problems;
- A portfolio of successful projects (as well as a collection of lessons learned from failed projects)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with fellow engineers and customers.
Essential and Desirable Skills
A min of 5 years experience in software development, specifically building web applications or platforms in React, Python or Angular.
Computer Science Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
- Multiple Remote Working options