Our client based in Dublin City is recruiting for a talented Frontend Developer. This opportunity is with an excellent client working on cutting edge projects and with the latest technologies.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their abilities, have a passion for user experience and a future ambition to play a leading role in the management of a software product.
Core responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code. You will work with the product team to go from designs to technical implementation. This will involve seeing beyond the UI/UX to understand the needs of the user and how the application works as a whole.
- Building the front end of our application from design to implementation
- Work with product management and development teams to drive architecture changes
- Provide technical expertise in web technologies
- Involvement in project planning, estimation, and dependency mapping
- Contribute to the architecture of the application
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Experience in contributing to technical direction of software projects
- Great communication skills and experience working on teams.
- You have talent and enthusiasm for creating usable, scalable, well-tested software
- You want to work in a highly collaborative, agile environment
- You love learning new technologies
- You are a self-starter and are confident to express your opinions
- You have pride in your work, and you value the quality of the deliverable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a recognised Institute
- Standard working hours
- Healthcare packages
- Hybrid working model