My Dublin based client is looking for a Front-End Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
–Design, Plan and build intelligent front-end solutions; binding these solutions to the back-end infrastructure
–Continuously improve and build on your work
– 2-5 years’ experience as a developer on enterprise projects.
– Agile Software Development experience with Kanban or Scrum.
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Write automated test using BDD and TDD
– Understanding of RESTful APIs and HTTP Protocol
– Understanding of CSS, LESS or SASS.
– Experience in Redux is a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...