Financial Systems Developer
My client is looking to add a developer to their financial systems development team to play an important role in the ongoing development of mission critical systems.
I am looking for a motivated developer with a good base of leading technologies and writing software to join my client’s team. The successful candidate will proactively gather and analyze functional requirements to enhance existing systems and develop new software applications used in the financial and pre/post trading platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing the development, implementation and testing of new features for complex software applications while monitoring day-to-day operation of the production systems and perform proactive and reactive system maintenance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum 2.1 final grade.
- Expertise of Java or C++
- Experience with SQL.
- Great communication skills are required.
- Experience in Python and web technologies a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge developing in a Linux environment is a plus.
- Past work in distributed and/or highly concurrent systems is a plus.
- Experience in low-latency systems and/or high transaction environments is a plus.
- Know-how in Oracle RDBMS a plus
- Interest in trading and financial markets.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Talented graduates will be considered.