Financial Data Analyst
My North Dublin based client is currently looking for Financial Data Analyst.
You will be working alongside the commercial financial manager and finance team members to assist in the examination of financial contract’s terms and conditions, ensuring that any set rules are abided by and conform to industry standards when they move system to an SAP system. The role is a 6 month daily rate contract paying a contract daily rate.
- Assisting with the on-going development of reports that present and monitor:
o Financial KPIs, ratios and performance
o Clinical KPIs and performance
o operational KPIs
o Cashflow management
o Monthly profit estimates
- To analyse business data to inform and assist performance improvement.
- Building spreadsheets and creating charts and graphs to illustrate technical reports and present data as financial information
- Analysing and interpreting financial data to produce statistical information used to assess the present and future performance
- Presenting recommendations business improvements
- Four or more years’ experience in an accounting/ commercial analyst focused role
- Highly Computer literate including all other MS Office programmes, accounting/ financial applications
- Experienced and expert Microsoft Excel user
- Qualified accountant CA or qualified by experience
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Proactive, motivated problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work effectively with all levels of employees and managers