Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - €120,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Financial Controller position. They are a US Listed Pharmaceutical organisation. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Lead the finance team within the manufacturing division.
- Prepare and Analyse Budget and Projections
- Month End reporting and commentary, variance, and trend analysis
- Oversee product costing.
- Supporting Business unit leads in identify financial risk and quantifying operational risk.
- Where applicable ensure SOX control compliance
- Facilitate and support internal/External Audits as required.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- People management experience
- Good knowledge or ERP software’s
- Knowledge of costing and financial analysis, accounting principles, and internal controls
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage cross functional teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results from an overall corporate perspective.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving skills in the execution of job responsibilities.
- ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA with +6years PQE.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary, or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.