€70,000 - €80,000
Our client is a European manufacturer who is currently on the lookout for their next Financial Controller
- Prepare & Analyse Monthly Management Accounts
- Create Monthly Management meeting reports
- Maintaining and updating budgets & Supply Budget
- Monthly Cashflow Forecasting
- Weekly Finance & Sales KPI report
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Bi-Monthly Vat Returns Ireland / Quarterly Vat Returns UK
- Manage Fixed Assets Ledger
- Review & approve month end payment run suppliers
- UK Payroll- Prepare monthly schedule and approve reports from FFT for payment
- Month end Commission reports for UK Sales Team & Agents
- Manage Car Leases
- Assist auditors with queries
- Oversee Month end and year end Closure A/P, A/R
- Ensuring financial ledgers and accounting processes are maintained
- Support the A/R teams
- Regular review of debtors with Debtor Administrator, credit limits
- Manage and Support the A/P team with all general A/P responsibilities.
- Authorise supplier payments post.
- Experience in managing a team and managing the finance function.
- UK Payroll – Prepare monthly schedule and approve reports from FFT for payment
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders is highly advantageous
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage cross functional teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results from an overall corporate perspective.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving skills in the execution of job responsibilities.
- ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA with + 2 years PQE.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking