Financial Analyst (FP&A)
My Dublin client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be working off a hybrid working model.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Financial Analyst (FP&A) to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation as they go through a period of transformation and growth.
The Financial Analyst will report into Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and will serve as a strong interface between FP&A and Accounting functions, and act as business partner for Operations.
Candidates must have 5+ years’ experience in FP&A covering: budgeting, forecasting, costing, variance analysis, and reporting. Candidates must also have knowledge and experience working with the Manufacturing industry.
- You will provide in-depth analysis on business performance, working closely with the FP&A manager to communicate the implications of the numbers & suggested actions.
- Provision of key business insight into material cost development, identification of product, supplier & pricing trends that drive financial performance, monitors & highlights the interdependencies between business decisions & profitability evolution.
- You will support of the periodical inventory valuation process & coordinate counter-measures with Operations to reduce inventory obsolescence.
- You will support quarterly forecasting & annual budgeting, ensuring quality of all financial & non-financial inputs
- You will work as a finance business partner with assigned departments to budget, forecast & monitor expenditures.
- You will support the analysis and commentary of financial results & company performance, variance analysis, preparation of periodical business review presentations.
- Qualified Controller / Finance Analyst
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Experience across budgeting, forecasting, costing, variance analysis, and reporting
- SAP experience (MM/FI/CO)
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with data mining, BI and predictive analytics tools a distinct advantage.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- SAP skills – MM, FI, CO
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Business intelligence and predictive analytics skills are desirable
- Bachelor’s or master’s in finance and / or controlling, or degree in a related field.
- Relevant qualification in financial controlling / financial analysis
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Paid holidays
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working