Dublin / Hybrid
€65,000 - €70,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Financial Analyst position. They are a well-known FMCG organisation. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Participate in quarterly and annual financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and monthly budget reviews.
- Provide analysis of commercial initiatives that have a strategic or financial impact on the business Increase visibility to business operations by analysing unit economics, drivers of variance, and other KPIs
- Create objective analyses and processes for a fast-growing retail company to scale efficiently and make data-driven decisions.
- Support multi-functional change projects designed to enhance systems, processes, and data accuracy.
- Partner with and communicate business progress to key stakeholders against financial and strategic targets.
- Relevant experience in an analytically finance role.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence at a senior level.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including financial modelling.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The individual should be a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proven project manager.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA with industry experience desirable
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.