Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Finance Manager. This is a permanent role working off a hybrid model.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Finance Manager. This is a permanent role working off a hybrid model. The Finance Manager will report into the Group Finance Manager in the UK you will work closely with the CFO, Senior Management in the Dublin office and will manage & review commercial & financial performance of each business unit against set targets & other metrics.
- You will manage all aspects of the month & year end process up to & including submission of consolidated results to the client.
- You will be setting out clear guidelines around delivery & performance expectations & metrics.
- You will manage, oversee & review timely & accurate preparation of monthly & annual accounts across all business units.
- You will be the key driver of monthly forecasting & annual budget process across the business.
- You will assist with the implementation of financial measures & plans to maximise sustained growth within the business.
- You will assist in the preparation of business cases & estimating of potential new investments / strategic initiatives.
- You will provide bespoke management information to better enhance the commercial decision making process.
- You will oversee the preparation of various performance & internal KPI.
- You will manage the groupwide cash flow with ultimate ownership for consolidated cash performance.
- You will coordinate annual audit procedures for the business.
- You will coordinate annual tax procedures & compliance across the business.
- You will prepare of monthly& ad hoc finance & business reports at management meetings & presentation of same
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability, excellent numerical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Candidates should have a strong commercial acumen & be able to facilitate cross-functional collaboration to drive actionable & measurable results
- This role is most suited to an early stage career profile (5 years PQE approx.) with real commercial potential.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days paid annual leave (including x2 company days off). This will increase 1 day per year to a maximum 4 additional days.
- Offers two volunteer days to each employee every calendar year. These volunteer days can be used to support the organisations you care about
- Training & support to enable your success
- Supports a healthy work-life balance
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Bike to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver tickets