€70,000 - €75,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Finance Manager position. They are a European Manufacturing organisation with offices in Wicklow. This is a permanent position
Our client is currently recruiting a Finance Manager position. They are a European Manufacturing organisation with offices in Wicklow. This is a Permanent role.
- Management of the company’s accounts
- Budget preparation and overseeing two business units, Ireland, and UK
- Tracking Profit and Loss by business unit and consolidation
- Managing Month End and Year End Close
- Compliance for year-end audit and maintaining auditor relationship.
- Producing detailed and accurate financial reports
- Managing Payroll
- Capex managements and reporting
- Managing Intercompany Reconciliation’s
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- People management experience
- Good knowledge or ERP software’s
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Ability to learn fast and work independently.
- Holding tertiary qualification, professional qualification preferred
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary, or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.