ERP Implementation Consultant – MS Dynamics
My North Dublin based client is currently looking for an ERP Implementation Consultant to join the team on a 12 month contract.
My client is upgrading to a new MS Dynamics ERP system and they need a consultant to join the team and help ensure my clients standards are kept to the highest standard. They need someone coming from a strong Financial Accounting ERP background and they client will pay an attractive day rate.
- To work as a functional analyst on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations ERP system
- To work on all aspects of the ERP project including system analysis, design, development, deployment and user support with focus on purchase to pay cycle.
- 5 years’ experience working with ERP Financials and ideally someone with a Dynamics AX background or as an internal resource delivering Medium to large ERP roll outs.
- Experience in gathering/documenting requirements, testing, assisting with data clean-up and migration
- Experience training users, modelling and providing general client/IT liaison support and/or project management experience
- Understands full System Development Lifecycle
- Prior technical experience with extracting information from Microsoft databases. SQL experience would be ideal.
- Full understanding of Dynamics Finance and Operations or AX information technologies
- Relevant Dynamics qualifications
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong oral and written communications – clear, concise, and compelling
- Nice to have – qualification in accounting (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with a supplementary IT technical qualification.