Remote / Hybrid
€50,000 - €70,000
My client has a brand new opportunity for an ERP Consultant to join their expanding team.
My client has a brand new opportunity for an ERP Consultant to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of ERP systems, BI tools, and databases.
Hybrid / remote working options are available; however, candidates must be willing to travel to different sites in order to build relationships and share knowledge.
You must be able to travel up to 50% throughout Europe when Covid19 restrictions ease. Therefore, you must have a valid Irish / EU passport.
- Oversee ERP projects from start to finish from gathering requirements through to deployment and ongoing support.
- Assist with design and developing a strategic roadmap for the delivery of ERP solutions
- Create and co-ordinate system delivery plans.
- Keep track of delivery progress against business goals, providing updates and prioritising work as required.
- Provide technical advice and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Implement and adhere to relevant standards, policies, and controls associated with ERP and Master Data.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate across all business functions.
- Travel to sites throughout Europe in preparation for an ERP Go-Live.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, deploying ERP systems
- Strong experience overseeing ERP projects from start to finish
- Technical knowledge across databases and BI tools (SQL Server, Oracle, ETL, PowerBI)
- Excellent communication skills to deal with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be legally able and willing to travel across Europe when Covid19 restrictions ease (up to 50%)
- Industry experience in Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG, etc would be a distinct advantage
Essential and Desirable Skills
- ERP systems and solutions
- BI tools such as Power BI
- Databases and associated tools such as SQL Server, ETL, Oracle
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Third level degree in Computer Science, Business Analysis, or equivalent
- Relevant certifications in Business Analysis, Project Management, etc would be desirable
- Great exposure to different business functions
- Opportunity to travel to different countries in Europe
- Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
- Discounted heath care
- Hybrid / remote working options