Enterprise Architect – Banking
Dublin / Hybrid
€70,000 - €100,000
Our Dublin based client are looking for a Banking Enterprise Architect to join their team on a permanent basis offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Develop and implement enterprise architecture strategies that align with our banking clients’ business goals, digital transformation efforts, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to create technology roadmaps that steer their investments in technology, fostering long-term growth and innovation.
- Lead the design and review of technology solutions, ensuring they adhere to architectural best practices, security standards, and scalability requirements.
- Engage with senior executives, business leaders, and IT teams to understand their specific needs, challenges, and objectives, translating these insights into actionable architectural plans.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies, industry trends, and regulatory changes within the banking sector to offer informed recommendations and drive innovation.
- Assess technology risks, cybersecurity concerns, and regulatory compliance issues, providing expert guidance on mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate among cross-functional teams, both within KPMG and with clients, ensuring the successful execution of architectural projects.
- Implement and enforce architecture governance processes and standards to uphold consistency and quality in technology solutions.
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect, with a strong background in the banking or financial sector.
- Proficiency in enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman.
- In-depth knowledge of banking systems, financial regulations, and industry-specific challenges in Ireland.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, microservices architecture, and data modeling.
- Certification in enterprise architecture (e.g., TOGAF certification) is a significant advantage.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to align technology solutions with the business objectives of banking clients.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance landscape in the banking sector in Ireland.
Educational Requirements: 3rd Level IT degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Pension plan
- Performance-related bonus
- Additional allowances and benefits