Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an eDiscovery Analyst. This is a perm role with an excellent client.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for an eDiscovery Consultant to join the team. This role is on a permanent basis.
The eDiscovery Analyst will provide a wide range of technical services in support of electronic discovery. This responsibility extends to hands-on management of eDiscovery tools, including processing, loading and producing electronic data in response to eDiscovery requests. Experience is required supporting fee-earners / clients utilizing eDiscovery support techniques, software and equipment to provide technical assistance. Must be able to handle multiple projects, and work independently. Requires the combination of outstanding customer support capabilities and troubleshooting expertise
Skills and Responsibilities
- Providing end-to-end management of eDiscovery matters serving as primary point of contact for internal clients
- Providing individual or customized training, application support and assistance
- Preparation, organization and staging of electronic data
- Configuration and setup of matters in eDiscovery Platform
- Data processing following documented specification on a case-by-case
- Managing case data in eDiscovery applications including completing all quality control checks and documentation
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation
- Assisting in cross-functional projects as required
- Liaising with external clients / providers if required
- College degree preferred/equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of litigation experience required
- eDiscovery experience is a must
- High level of proficiency with technology including Litigation Support Applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications (excel, word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of discovery across the EDRM model
- Must be proactive and a good planner who is very detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Display a strong client service orientation with a positive attitude.
- Ability to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions
- Demonstrated strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative to move projects to conclusion.
- Demonstrated good judgment, integrity, confidentiality of business client information and understanding business values and ethics.
- Excellent communication, including strong presentation skills
- Organizationally savvy and diplomatic, understanding culture, climate and ways of working across and organization; ability to read people and navigate relationships
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters