Dynamic CRM Developer
Dublin City Centre
Experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer required for an excellent Dublin City Centre based client - 6/12 month Daily Rate Contract
Reporting to: Development Lead and Project Manager
Contract Type: 6-12 Months Daily rate
What is this job like?
We are looking for a highly motivated software developer to join the existing development team in the IT Department. The successful candidate will have Development experience and will be responsible for design and code software modules, support the Project Leader and Development Lead on projects, work with clients on advanced development support issues and provide development expertise and mentoring to project team.
The job holder’s Key responsibilities are to:
- Translate business requirements into software requirements.
- Find the best solution for a technical challenge based on his/her experience.
- Constantly aim to improve, provide expertise and make suggestions during the development process.
- Collaborate with Business Units, Development Manager and VP Technology to prioritize software product development investments and align the work plans for new products and capabilities with organizational constraints.
- Communicate deadlines and expectations effectively and coordinate development effort.
- Lead, manage and coordinate software product analysis, design and development related activities for mission-critical applications in accordance with established processes and methodologies.
- Interest in software development, staying up to date with current trends and able to translate those into suggestions/ideas.
- Work in an agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
- Troubleshoot problems and react to demanding, fast paced business requests.
- Ensure that code and other deliverables adhere to product and company standards including improvement alternatives to increase productivity and product quality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 years of Dynamics CRM Development experience is required (Dynamics CRM development best practices, CRM forms, views, processes, actions , Technical specification documentation )
- Experience developing plug-ins, custom workflows and interfaces with other systems
5 years Visual Studio, Web Service development, C#, WCF, MVC
- Good understanding of RDBMS design principles
- 4 years .NET experience
- 2 years’ SQL Server experience (including SSRS and SSIS)
- Previous experience working across MS Dynamics Development.
- Previous exposure using ADXStudios Portal beneficial.
- Sharepoint Integration skills.
- Prior exposure using PowerBI Reporting tool.
- Data integration and migration experience using various technologies and platforms.
- Experience working with mobile applications beneficial but not essential.
Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential:
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Windows Communication Foundation
What you bring to this role
- Working knowledge of project life cycles, both waterfall model and agile
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving & multitasking skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal users and vendor.
- Degree Qualification