My Dublin based client is looking for a Documentation Developer to join the growing team to design and implement precise documentation.
– You will be required to work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in many technologies and the business
– Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, and as a member of each project team.
– Develop & modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
– Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance & support.
– Responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in, or leading planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
– Responsible for writing technical specifications. Provide design recommendations, developing applications and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements & interfaces.
– Translates the business and technical requirements into business application systems. Recommends and monitors guidelines.
– Ensure application meets the need of the business
– Provide direction in evaluating system integration design to ensure that the proposed solution has considered extensibility, scalability, performance, cost-effectiveness, usability, re-use, management is robust and proven industry principles have been considered when developing the application.
– Tests and leads implementation of application modules, reinforcing the use of QA principles and processes, from multiple systems they have developed or modified. The development & execution of test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and / or workflow usage.
– Windows & Linux experience
– XSLT & Groovy experience would be an advantage
– Previous documentation creation development experience on GMC or ITP would be an advantage
– 2 years’ experience of development (preferably General Insurance) experience of multiple programming languages (OO), systems, systems design and software development methodologies.
– Experience in projects though which multiple systems are integrated, including design and implementation of high-level and detailed project plans
– Web Service Integration skills including XML, XSD, JSON and SOAP
– Excellent client-facing and customer service skills
– Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative
– Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– Third level IT qualification preferred
– Self-starter with a proactive approach
– Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills. An ability to present & discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
– Proven problem-solving ability
– Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standard
– Participate in cross functional IT support
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant Upload your CV
|Posted||Job Title||Salary / Daily Rate||Location||Type||Shortlist|
|Posted18/05/2023||Salary / Daily Rate€350 - €450||LocationDublin||TypeContract|
|Posted22/05/2023||Salary / Daily Rate€60,000 - €65,000||LocationDublin City Centre||TypePermanent|
|Posted7/06/2023||Salary / Daily RateNegotiable||LocationDublin||TypePermanent|
|Posted11/05/2023||Salary / Daily Rate€75,000 - €80,000||LocationRemote||TypePermanent|
|Posted22/05/2023||Salary / Daily RateNegotiable||LocationDublin||TypePermanent|
In every sector of the economy, businesses are increasingly relying on data to enhance operations and strengthen decision making. Realtime data from sources like sales, accounts and payroll is being used to reduce costs and enhance profitability...Read more
For some employers, greater availability of talent in the current market presents an opportunity to strengthen their permanent tech resources. It also makes it easier to bring on board interim workers or contractors for urgent or specialised...Read more
Skills shortages in the tech sector continue to make it difficult for employers to attract and retain good candidates. Demand for both permanent and contract tech workers intensified during the Covid-19 pandemic as traditional businesses were forced...Read more